Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pumpkin Walk


Going to the pumpkin walk is something that I look forward too at this time of year. I haven’t been able to go the last two years because I was up in Sheridan, so this year I made it up by going twice in the same day. First I went with Cody and Tate’s preschool class. Tate was the VIP for the day, so Kristina had to go and help with the class. I watched Adali most of the time and made sure that she didn’t run away. It was fun to see the kids as they saw the different displays. But the best part of the day was snack time. We got cookies and string cheese, Yum Yum. After I got home Brad and Barbie called to see if I wanted to go with them to the pumpkin walk that night for family home evening. Of course I said that I would love to go with them. So I bundled up and headed to the pumpkin walk again. It was fun to see everything at night with all the pumpkin’s lit up. There was about twenty times more people at night and a long wait to get inside. But it was worth the wait.

Brynley as Snow White

Brynley as Yoda

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I was sad that we missed the pumpkin walk this year. Scott said to me today, "You know, if we would have went to the pumpking walk this year it would have been the first time it wasn't freezing cold." He's right, it was the perfect year to go.

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi Sandi - it's Lesli Parson - I found your blog and just wanted to say Hi! It's fun to "blog stock" and find people:) Your pictures are cute - I love the witch pictures - we went to Gardner Village that same night and didn't know about the whole dressing up thing.... we felt a little out of place! Anyway - hope you're doing good!