Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Every year Trenton has a ward Christmas party. When I was little it was one of the most exciting days because I got to tell Santa Claus what I wanted for Christmas. I haven’t been able to go the past couple of years because I have been in Sheridan. It was really fun to go and get to see everyone from town. I am related to half of the town so it is pretty much a huge family reunion. It is always great to see and visit with everyone

Most of the Family

Brenden and Cody

Colton and Tate, Tate was so excited to see Colton that he ran past Santa to get to Colton.

Kelly and Elizabeth

Adali wasn't to happy to sit on Santa Claus's lap

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Adali had the best mug shot. I always loved the Trenton ward Christmas party too.