Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Witches Night Out - Gardener Village


Jolene, Kelly, Elizabeth, and I went to Gardener Village for the Witches Night Out party. I thought that it would be busy, but I was really surprised to see how many people were really there, it was so crazy. It was pretty cool because the majority of people there were dressed up like witches. So of corse we had to dress up like witches too.


Elizabeth was dressed up like Dorothy, which was huge hit. Everyone that passed would stop Kelly and tell her how cute she was. Jolene and I were following behind Kelly which was very entertaining. People were freaking out when they saw Elizabeth dressed up. People would be pointing and whispering to their friends or they would run over and have to look at her. Some people thought that she was a doll, but they got quit a shock when Elizabeth started to move. "Oh, she is real I thought that you were carring a doll."


Kelly and I also got a lot of compliments on our legs. No, it is not some hereditary disease. They are just the ends of potatoes in our nylons. After a while of walking around looking in some of the shops we ran into Kelly’s friend Tina. We all spent the rest of the night dancing around and waiting for the prize drawing. None of us won a prize, but we all had a great time at Gardener Village. It is one night of the year that we can be our true selves.

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

You got the last line right. :) It was fun to be a witch for the night. I already have plans to make my costume more elaborate next year.