Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Martin's Cove



I stopped by Martin's Cove on my way home from school a couple of months ago. Every time that I drove by I told myself that I needed to stop and see it. But every time I was there I ran out of time and never made it up to the cove. So this time I made time to go and see it. I am really glade that I did. It is a pretty amazing place. When I got there one of the sister missionaries told me a little bit about Martin's Cove. And then I went on the five mile hike out to the cove. The last thing that they told me before it went on the trail was to watch out for rattle snakes. "Leave them alone and they won't bother you," that made me real excited to go by myself. But lucky for me I didn't see any. It was really neat to walk up into the cove and be there by myself. It was very peaceful. I glad that I finally took that time to go. If you are ever in the area, make sure that you make some time to walk up to the cove.

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I wish we would have walked out that time we stopped at Martin's Cove. I'm glad you didn't find any snakes.