Monday, June 23, 2008

Marshmallow Wars


I was just going through some pictures that my Stake Presidents wife gave me before I left Sheridan. One of the last activities that we did was marshmallow wars. I don't know how many of you have done this, but it is a blast. I had never heard of them before I moved to Sheridan. But they were a big thing up there. You make guns out of PVC pipe and then load them with mini marshmallow. Then you blow them through the pipes at each other. It is a blast, but you have to watch out for what marshmallow you grab. Some of them are pretty sticky from other peoples spit. We would set up different obstacles around the gym to hide behind. If you haven't done it I would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Sounds fun and gross at the same time. Definitely one of those small town things, like swimming in the canal.