Saturday, June 19, 2010

Road Trip

Last week Colton, Tori, and I went on a road trip to Mount Rushmore. We only had three days, so it make for a lot of driving. But we still had a great time! Our first stop on our trip was to the state prison in Rawlins, WY.

Colton in the gas chamber

Have to get a shower in where ever you can


HELP!!! They finally caught me

Second stop was Mount Rushmore. It was raining and cold, so we were pretty much the only people there.




The next morning we went back up to Rushmore and then headed to Devils Tower.












Our last stop of the trip was Thermopolis, WY. They have the worlds largest hot springs.



2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I can't believe I wasn't invited. See if I invite you on my engagement trip and honeymoon again. :)

Meg said...

Did you drive through Sheridan? Or very close to it and not stop in and say hi?