Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Over Labor Day weekend I went to Jackson Hole with the family to watch the Bar J Wranglers. It was a really short trip but it was really fun. We left on Saturday, which happened to be my birthday. We stopped off in Montpelier and watch the geyser. Then it was off to Jackson. As a family we use to go to Jackson every year for our vacation, but we haven't been in a while. So it was fun to go back. The Bar J was really fun. Those guys are so funny and I really enjoy listing to them sing. Colton, Tori, and I walked around before the show and found some fun places to take pictures. That next morning we left pretty early because I had to be back in order to go to Vegas for a wedding. On the way back we stopped in Afton for a while. Over all it was a great little trip with the family.












2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Fun times. Hopefully next year we can go but we will have to make it a longer trip and include Yellowstone.

Meg said...

Sandi!!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog because now I found yours. I'll have to see what you've been up to another day, since it's getting late now. But I'm excited!