Sunday, May 4, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!


I can't believe that graduation is just around the corner. YEAH!!! This Saturday on May 10 I will be graduating from Sheridan College in Dental Hygiene. I can't wait to start working, but where I haven't decided yet. I am ready to be done with school, but I am not ready to leave Sheridan. This was a totally different story last year when I first can up. I hated it here and couldn't wait to be back in Utah. It was a whole different world up here. I was living in the dorms with a bunch of eighteen year old that partied it up every night. This year I live off campus with two other girls in the hygiene program and things are much better. I am really going to miss Sheridan and the friends that I have made here.

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Sandi,
that is crazy talk. You need to get out of there before you become a Wyoming hillbilly. hehe Good luck on your clinicals.